General information (application eligibility/ procedure/ categories) along with a list of FAQs about the admission procedures are listed below.
Candidates having First class or 60% marks (55% marks for SC/ST) in Bachelor's degree in any branch of Engineering with valid GATE score in any discipline are eligible to apply.
- TA Teaching Assistantship
- RA Research Assistantship
- PA Project Research Assistantship
- TAP Teaching Assistantship through Project
- PS Project Staff
- IS Institute Staff
- SF Self-financed
- SW Sponsored Candidates
- CT College Teacher
- Visit IITB Admission Page for the latest Information Brochure, Application Forms, and Admission Schedule.
- Send in your duly completed application packet to Deputy Registrar (Academic), IIT Bombay, Powai, Mumbai – 400076
- A written test will be conducted to evaluate the quantitative ability of the candidates. There will be an interview for short listed candidates. The dates for the test and interview will be announced.
- Sample model paper/questions can be found here.
Frequently Asked Questions can be found here.
Feel free to browse the IEOR website. Information is available regarding the IEOR programme in general, academics, our research, IEOR activities, employment history and more. Please send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org regarding any specific queries.
The list of current M.Tech students of IEOR can be found here. You can also get in touch with them for more information.