Information for Admissions Test 2013 (New)
IEOR written test will be held on May 16th as per the IIT-B admissions schedule. Candidates are requested to report at room LCH 11 in the Lecture-hall Complex at 9.00am. Interviews may be held on 16th, 17th and 18th depending upon the number of candidates and test results.
The original certificates of educational qualification, date of birth, GATE score card (attested Xerox copy of
GATE score card, if the original is not available) are to be produced at the time of written test and Interview.
Instructions on how to reach IIT Bombay are available here and here
General information (application eligibility/ procedure/ categories) along with a list of FAQs about the admission procedures are listed below.
Candidates having First class or 60% marks (55% marks for SC/ST) in Bachelor's degree in any branch of Engineering with valid GATE score in any discipline are eligible to apply.
- TA Teaching Assistantship
- RA Research Assistantship
- PA Project Research Assistantship
- TAP Teaching Assistantship through Project
- PS Project Staff
- IS Institute Staff
- SF Self-financed
- SW Sponsored Candidates
- CT College Teacher
- Visit IITB Admission Page for the latest Information Brochure, Application Forms, and Admission Schedule.
- Send in your duly completed application packet to Deputy Registrar (Academic), IIT Bombay, Powai, Mumbai – 400076
- A written test will be conducted to evaluate the quantitative ability of the candidates. There will be an interview for short listed candidates. The dates for the test and interview will be announced.
- Sample model paper/questions can be found here.
Frequently Asked Questions can be found here.
Feel free to browse the IEOR website. Information is available regarding the IEOR programme in general, academics, our research, IEOR activities, employment history and more. Please send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org regarding any specific queries.
The list of current M.Tech students of IEOR can be found here. You can also get in touch with them for more information.