Jayendran: Research Overview
- Modeling, Simulation and Analysis of complex dynamic stochastic systems
- Discrete Event, System Dynamics and Agent based modeling methods
- Optimization for Simulation; Simulation for Optimization; Simulation for decision support
- Distributed and Decetralized decision making; Hybrid models
- Analysis of Supply Chains, Production inventory systems, Transportation networks, Queueing Models
- Computational & Statistical methods for Modeling, Simulation & Analysis
CURRENT RESEARCH GROUP
- Ms. Ketki Kulkarni: Hybrid optimization and simulation approaches for planning & scheduling
- Mr. Anu Thomas: Integrated approaches to normally sequential enterprise-wide optimisation models (Guides: Prof. Mohan Krisnamoorthy, IITB Monash Academy, and Dr. Gaurav Singh, CSIRO)
- Mr. Alok Patel: Agent based modeling of heterogeous road traffic (Guide: Prof. Tom Mathew)
- Mr. Manukumar Gupta: Investigations on multi customer class, multi resource queueing networks (Guide: Prof. N. Hemachandra)
- Mr. Ratnaji Vanga: Green & Sustainable Supply Chains (Guide: Prof. Narayan Rangaraj)
- Mr. Shailesh Sohani:
- Ms. Vyshnavi:
- Mr. Surjit Laha: Cooperation, Competition, Coopetition in Supply Chains
- Mr. Ajith Kumar Jammula: Process design and Simulation analysis of Manufacturing facility
All graduated students who worked with me on their dissertation/ thesis/ project.
2014-2015: Localisation of Solar Energy through Local Assembly, Sale and Usage of 1 Million Solar Study Lamps (MillionSoul), Funded by Ministry of New and Renewable Energy (MNRE), Govt. of MP, Govt. of Rajasthan, SDTT, etc.
2013-2017: Promotion of Free and Open Source Software for Education (FOSSEE) - Operations Research Tools (OR-Tools), Funded by Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD), India.
PUBLICATIONS & PRESENTATIONS