Ravi Kant Rai
- Game Theory, Blotto Games
- Combinatorial games
- Mechansim Design
- Stochastic Processes, Probability Theory
- (with Urban Larsson and Neel Patel) "Discrete Richman-bidding Scoring Games", Accepted for publication in International Journal of Game Theory.
- Gave a talk on "Optimal play in Duidoku Game" at Combinatorial Game Theory colloquium held at Lisbon, Portugal on January 24, 2019.
- Gave a talk on "Who wins the Gambling Tic-Tac-Toe" at Recreational Mathematics Colloquium held at Lisbon, Portugal on January 29, 2019.
- Presented a Poster on "Bidding Tic-Tac-Toe" at International Workshop on Game Theory and Networks held at Dibrugarh University.
- (with K.S. Mallikarjuna Rao) "Sudoku, Duidoku and Map Colouring Game", Accepted for Poster presentation at GAMES 2020 in Budapest, Hungary.
- IE 605 Engineering Statistics, Autumn 2014
- IE 708 Markov Decision Processes, Spring 2015
- SI 404 Applied Stocahstic Processes, Spring 2015
- IE 611 Introduction to Stochastic Models, Autumn 2015
- IE 502 Probability Models, Spring 2016
- IE 611 Introduction to Stochastic Models, Autumn 2016
- IE 614 Linear Systems, Spring 2017
- IE 611 Introduction to Stochastic Models, Autumn 2017
- M.Sc. Ph.D., IEOR Department, IITB, 2012-present
- B.Sc., Statistics Honours, Department of Statistics, BHU, 2009-2012
PG Lab, 3rd Floor, IEOR Department, 9739776490, (+91) 022 2576 4807