K.S. Mallikarjuna Rao
- M.Sc (Mathematics) Andhra University, Visakhapattanam.
- Ph.D, Department of Mathematics, Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore.
Deterministic and Stochastic control, (Differential) Game Theory, Viscosity Solutions, Markov Decision Processes, Probability and Mathematical Finance.
- Autumn 2016: IE 605 Engineering Statistics
- Past teaching: Markov Decision Processes, Linear Systems, Convex Analysis, Compute Programming and Applications, Decision Analysis and Game Theory, Stochastic Models, Operations Analysis, Geometric and Analytic Aspects of Optimal Control, Game Dynamis, Probability Models
- (with S.K. Tumuluri) An Equivalent PDE Formulation in the Study of the Asymptotic Behaviour of Fully Nonlinear Parabolic Equations, Submitted.
- (with J. Dutta) Combined Lifting and Penalization Approach to Mathematical Programming with Complementarity Constraints , Submitted.
- (with V. Ramani) Matrix Representation of Preferences in Marriage Markets and Uniqueness, Submitted
- (with A. Chatterjee) Coordinating to Anti-Coordinate on Networks, Submitted.
- (with S. Borkotokey, L. Gogoi, R. Kumar and S. Sarangi) Middlemen in Cooperative Games, Journal of Scientific Research (BHU), 64(2020), 297 - 304.
- (with D. Hingu and A.J. Shaiju) On Superiority and Weak Stability of Population States in Evolutionary Games, Annals of Operations Research, 287(2020), 751 - 760. https://doi.org/10.1007/s10479-018-2971-3
- (with V. Ramani) Paths to Stability and Uniqueness in Two-Sided Matching Markets, International Journal of Game Theory, 47(2018), 1137 - 1150. https://link.springer.com/article/10.1007%2Fs00182-017-0603-9.
- (with A. Ghatak and D. Mukherjee) A Spatial Game Theoretic Analysis of Conflict and Identity, in Computational Economics, 52(2018), 493 - 519. http://link.springer.com/article/10.1007/s10614-017-9684-6.
- (with D. Hingu and A.J. Shaiju) Evolutionary stability of polymorphic population states in continuous games, in Dynamic Games and Applications, (8)2018, 141 - 156, http://link.springer.com/article/10.1007%2Fs13235-016-0207-1.
- (with O. Caliskan Demirag and Sanjay Kumar) A note on inventory policies for products with residual-life-dependent demand, Applied Mathematical Modelling, 43(2017), 647 - 658. http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.apm.2016.08.007.
- (with D. Chatterjee, M. Nagahara and D. Quevedo) Characterization of maximum hands-off control, Systems & Control Letters, 94 (2016), 31 - 36.
- Nonzero-sum games as distributed games, Studies in Microeconomics, 2(2014), 27 - 34.
- (with A. J. Shaiju) Some remarks on evolutionary stability in matrix games, IGTR, 15(2013), 241-250.
- (with V. V. Singh and N. Hemachandra) Blackwell optimiality in stochastic games, IGTR, 15(2013), 252 - 263.
- (with A. Ghatak and A. J. Shaiju) Evolutionary stability against multiple mutations, Dynamic Games and Applications, 4(2012), 376 - 384.
- (with M. K. Ghosh) Existence of value in stochastic differential games of mixed type, Stochastic Analysis and Applications, 30(2012), 895 - 905.
- (with M. K. Ghosh, D. Sheetal) Differential Game of Mixed Type with Control and Stopping Times, NoDEA, 16(2009), 143 - 158.
- (with M. K. Ghosh) Zero-sum stochastic games with stopping and control, Oper. Res. Letters, 35(2007), 799 - 804.
- (with M. K. Ghosh, A. K. Nandakumaran, K. Suresh Kumar) Differential Games of Fixed Duration in the Framework of Relaxed Strategies, Differential Equations and Dynamical Systems, 13(2005), 251 - 273.
- (with M. K. Ghosh) Differential Games with Ergodic Payoff, SIAM J. Control and Optimization, 43(2005), 2020-2035.
- (with A. K. Nandakumaran, M. Rajesh) An example in the homogenization of a degenerate elliptic equation, Asymptotic Analysis, 365(2003), 187 - 201.
- (with M. K. Ghosh) A probabilistic approach to viscosity solution of Second Order Variational Inequalities with Bilateral Constraints, Proc. Indian Acad. Sci. (Math. Sci.), 113(2003), 431 - 442.
- (with M. K. Ghosh, A. K. Nandakumaran) A Zero Sum Differential Game in a Hilbert Space, J. Math. Anal. Appl., 283(2003), 167 - 179.
- (with M. K. Ghosh, A. K. Nandakumaran, K. Suresh Kumar) A note on stochastic minimax principle, Differential Equations and Dynamical Systems, 9(2001), 105 - 112.