- Information specific for 2020 Admissions availble in our Announcments Page.
- Information specific for 2019-July admissions is available here.
General information (application eligibility/ procedure/ categories) along with a list of FAQs about the admission procedures are listed below.
|TAP||Teaching Assistantship through Project|
|RAP||Research Assistantship through Project|
Eligibility rules for the above categories are available in detail on the IIT-B Admissions Page. Candidates must have at least 60% marks (55% marks for SC/ST) or have passed in First Class in Bachelor's degree in any branch of engineering. A valid GATE score in any discipline is required for TA, TAP, RA and RAP categories. Work experience in a relevant area and/or GATE score is required for others.
Application Procedure for Indian Nationals
- Visit IIT-B Admissions Page for the latest Information Brochure, Application Forms, and Admission Schedule.
- A written test will be conducted at IIT Bombay to evaluate the quantitative ability of the candidates. There will be an interview for short listed candidates. The dates for the test and interview are announced on the IIT-B Admissions Page and the IEOR home page.
- Sample model paper/questions can be found here.
Application Procedure for International Candidates
International candidates should visit the website of International Relations Office of IIT-Bombay for information regarding the opportunities available and admissions procedures.
Frequently Asked Questions and Answers are Available Here.
Please send an e-mail to Prof. Jayendran Venkateswaran, firstname.lastname@example.org regarding any specific queries on M.Tech. Admissions. The IEOR website contains a lot of information regarding the IEOR programme in general, academic activities, research projects, placements history and more. A list of current M.Tech students of IEOR can be found here. You can also get in touch with them for more information on student life and culture in IIT Bombay.