Industrial Engineering and Operations Research
Indian Institute of Technology Bombay
Supervisor Prof. K.S. Mallikarjuna Rao
Co Supervisor Prof. Shubhro Sarkar
Game theory, Mechanism Design, Optimization
I work in the area of auction theory especially on problems related to entry license auctions followed by aftermarket competitions . We study the interplay between bidding and market competition to understand the bidding behaviour in the licensing stage and the output decision in the market. Application of this include privatisation of any industry owned by government. Our main objective is to find the optimal number of entry licenses, while considering the trade off among consumer surplus, producer surplus, and revenue of the government.
IE 501 - Optimization Models (Autumn 2017)
IE 502 - Probabilistic Models (Spring 2018, Spring 2019)
IE 601 - Optimization Techniques (Autumn 2019)
IE 718 - Networks, Games, and Algorithms (Spring 2020)
IE 616 - Decision Analysis and Game Theory (Autumn 2020)
IE 507 - Modeling & Computation Lab (Spring 2021)
IE 614 - Linear Systems (Autumn 2021)
- M.Sc-Ph.D. in Operations Research (2015- present), Industrial Engineering and Operations Research, IIT Bombay, Mumbai
- B.Sc Mathematics (2012-2015) K.L.D.A.V. P.G. College, HNB Garhwal University, Roorkee.
1) Hostel Sports Councillor, Sports Council, Hostel 10 IIT Bombay Jul 2020- Apr 2021
2) Represented IIT Bombay Volleyball team as a vice-captain in 54th Inter IIT Sports meet Dec 2019
3) Department Sports Secretary, PG Sports Council, IIT Bombay Jul 2018 – Apr 2019
4) Department Coordinator, IRSCP, IIT Bombay Jul 2018 – Dec 2018
5) Received the Certificate of Appreciation for remarkable contributions to various Sports activities at IIT Bombay.
Movies, Music, and Sports.
Email Id: email@example.com
IEOR lab: (+91) 022 2576 4807