The faculty and students of IEOR are actively involved in their research work, on both theory and application fronts. Research activities of the group includes a breadth of techqniues and application areas:
- Optimization: Models, theory and algorithms
- Stochastic models
- Stochastic control
- Simulation Modeling and Analysis
- Artificial Intelligence based methods
- Game theory
- Logistics and Transportation
- Supply Chain Analysis and Inventory Planning
- Financial Engineering
- Optimization, Planning and Control in Manufacturing and Robotics
- Scheduling and ERP
View 'research topics' to learn more about the research in various areas, including an overview of recent and ongoing works.
Please visit the faculty pages for details about their research work.