Undergraduate Minor in IEOR
To earn an Undergraduate Minor in IEOR, students need to earn 30 credits of coursework in theory courses, as per the curriculum below:
|Sl. No.||Course No.||Course Name||Credits||Pre-requisites|
|1||IE 501||Optimization Models||2-1-0-6||None|
|2||IE 502||Probabilistic Models||2-1-0-6||None|
IE 503 or
Service and Infrastructure
|4||2 IE Electives||2 IE labelled electives*||Subject to satisfaction
requirements, if any
* 2 IE labelled electives (including IE 503/504):
Any two IE labeled theory courses (subject to satisfaction of pre-requisite requirements, as applicable), but excluding IE505, IE507, IE605, IE614, IE684.
- The registration limit is 20 students per Minor division of a course.
- The actual set of courses which has Minor divisions will be announced at the beginning of each semester.
- Of the set of courses allowed for Minor, at least one course will be offered in slot 5, and the other minor courses can be in any other slot.
- It is suggested that the students complete IE501, IE502 and (IE503 or IE504) before choosing any other IE labelled Electives.
- Doing both IE 503 and IE 504 is permissible.
- We recommend that students take IE labelled electives as Minor courses during their 5th semester and beyond, subject to other Institute norms.
- The list of IE labelled courses, along with their syllabus and pre-requisite requirements are available, under Academics > IEOR Courses.
- For any queries contact Prof. Manjesh Hanawal (email@example.com).