Ph.D. Student (July, 2017-Present)
Industrial Engineering and Operations Research
Indian Institute of Technology Bombay, Mumbai
Supervisor: Prof. Manjesh K Hanawal
Research Interests: Network Economics, Game Theory
1. Fehmina Malik, Manjesh K. Hanawal, Yezekael Hayel, and Jayakrishnan Nair. "Revenue sharing on the Internet: A case for going soft on neutrality regulations." Performance Evaluation 145: 102152.
2. Fehmina Malik, Manjesh K. Hanawal, and Yezekael Hayel. "Zero-Rating of Content and Its Effect on the Quality of Service in the Internet." IEEE/ACM Transactions on Networking 28, no. 6 (2020): 2671-2684.
1. Fehmina Malik, Manjesh K. Hanawal, Yezekael Hayel, and Jayakrishnan Nair. "Revenue Sharing in a Soft-Neutral Regime." In 2020 International Conference on COMmunication Systems & NETworkS (COMSNETS), pp. 900-902. IEEE, 2020.
2. Fehmina Malik, and Manjesh K. Hanawal. "Revenue Sharing Between Service Providers in the Internet: A Moral Hazard Approach." In 2019 11th International Conference on Communication Systems & Networks (COMSNETS), pp. 420-423. IEEE, 2019.
3. Manjesh K Hanawal., Fehmina Malik, and Yezekael Hayel. "Differential pricing of traffic in the Internet." In 2018 16th International Symposium on Modeling and Optimization in Mobile, Ad Hoc, and Wireless Networks (WiOpt), pp. 1-8. IEEE, 2018.