Industrial Engineering and Operations Research
Indian Institute of Technology Bombay
Year of Joining: July 2019
- IE 507 Modeling & Computation Lab
- IE 601 Optimization Techniques
- IE 611 Introduction to Stochastic Models
- IE 603 Discrete Event System Simulation
- IE 615 Data Analytics in Operational Research
- IE 709 IEOR for Health Care
- IE 716 Integer Programming: Theory and Computations
- IE 714 Quantitative Models for Supply Chain Management
- EE 769 Introduction to Machine Learning
- CS 626 Speech,Natural Language Processing and the web
- EE 782 Advance Topics In Machine Learning
- MNG802 Statistics for Management Research
- MGT806 Behavioural Operations Management
Academics Interest: Optimization, Integer Programming, Machine Learning, Deep Learning, Supply Chain Operations.
Seminar Topic: Different Types of Algorithms used in Ranking Scientific Research Paper.
Course Project: Machine Learning in Supply Chain Operations.
- Image Captioning using Different Types of Architecture.
- Glimore-Gomory LP for bin Packing. Possibly study some special cases and improve bounds.
- E-commerce Revenue Prediction using Different ML Techniques.
- Credit Risk Modelling using Machine Learning.
Singing and Chess.