Industrial Engineering and Operations Research
Indian Institute of Technology Bombay
Prof. P. Balamurugan
Operator-valued Kernels for Supervised Learning Problems
Akash Saha and P. Balamurugan, “Learning with Operator-valued Kernels in Reproducing Kernel Krein Spaces”, Advances in Neural Information Processing Systems (NeurIPS), vol. 33, 2020. (Accepted for Oral Presentation with acceptance rate: 1.1% (105/9454))
- Ph.D. (2018- present) Industrial Engineering and Operations Research, IIT Bombay, Mumbai
- M.Sc in Industrial Mathematics (2012-2014) IIT Roorkee, Roorkee
- B.Sc (Hons.) in Mathematics (2009-2012) Jadavpur University, Kolkata.
- Attended LinkedIn-MSR-IISc Workshop on Fairness, Accountability, Transparency and Ethics in Machine Learning (FATE-ML) 2020 at IISc, Bengaluru.
- Participated in Statistical Physics of Machine Learning 2020 held in ICTS Bangalore,
- Attended Indo-French Center for Applied Mathematics (IFCAM) Summer School Workshop on "Mathematics for Data Science" at IISc, Bengaluru from July 15-27, 2019.
IE 643 - Deep Learning: Theory and Practice, July 2020 to December 2020 with Prof. P. Balamurugan.
IE 663 - Advanced Topics in Deep Learning, January 2020 to May 2020 with Prof. P. Balamurugan.
IE 643 - Deep Learning: Theory and Practice, July 2019 to December 2019 with Prof. P. Balamurugan.
IE 614 - Linear Systems, January 2019 to May 2019 with Prof. P. Balamurugan.
IE 503 - Operations Analysis, July 2018 to December 2018 with Prof. N. Rangaraj.
Courses (C-Credit, A-Audit, NC-Non Credit)
Autumn 2019: Foundations of Machine Learning (A)
Spring 2018: Integer Programming: Theory and Computations (A)
Autumn 2018: Optimization Techniques (C), Introduction to Stochastic Models (C), Deep Learning: Theory and Practice (C), Seminar (C)
Spring 2017: Decision Analysis and Game Theory (C), Industrial Scheduling (C), IEOR for Health Care (C), OR Applications in Infrastructural and Service Sectors (C), Communication Skills-I (NC), Communication Skills-II (NC)
Email Id: email@example.com